Network for Good, a nonprofit organization, has built a secure charitable giving system approved by the Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance (BBB) that allows donors to support charity anywhere online at anytime.
Here is how it works:
1) We use GuideStar's database to make information about charities accessible online; if your information needs to be updated please make those changes on their website directly.
2) Network for Good processes the donation and emails a receipt to the donor. The donor can choose their privacy settings in terms of what gets shared with the charity they are supporting.
3) On the 15th of the month, Network for Good sends checks out to charities, we encourage you to sign up for Electronic Funds Transfer.
4) Network for Good makes all the donation details accessible via our Donation Tracking Report; we can even send you an email notification.
Here's how your organization may have received a donation:
Below are some of the ways that someone may have found your organization to make a donation using the Network for Good Giving System:
1) Network for Good website: www.networkforgood.org
2) Nonprofit website: sample http://www.licares.org/
3) Charity Badge or SixDegrees.org: click here for a sample
4) Partner Websites
-GuideStar: Give to Charity